An Annual General Meeting will be held in October of the current year.
The Annual General Meeting is for the purpose of electing a new committee for the following year and advising members who attend of the outcomes/results/progress etc in various areas of the playgroup.
All members are eligible to nominate for any position and all positions are voluntary. Extra volunteers are always required to help with the various tasks throughout the year.
Each playgroup MUST be represented on the committee, even if only as a general member. All members are expected to attend the AGM.
Check our events page for the details of the next AGM.
BLPC Playgroup remains open during school terms including school holidays.2020 Dates:
- Term 1: Mon 27 Jan – Fri 10 Apr
- Term 2: Mon 13 Apr – Fri 10 Jul
- Term 3: Mon 13 Jul – Fri 2 Oct
- Term 4: Mon 5 Oct – Fri 18 Dec
- Volunteer to be a committee member
- Volunteer at our events (e.g. Bunning’s Sausage Sizzles)
- Help out at our regular Working Bees