Under current restrictions, 26 people are allowed inside the Cottage. Gatherings of up to 50 people are allowed outside.
It’s really important that we all stick to the rules and do the following:
- SIGN IN EVERY TIME you attend. This is essential for contact tracing. Use the QR code on the front door AND our paper sign-in book (sorry folks, the QR code is for contact tracing and the paper sign-in is for our records).
- You must ensure your Playgroup membership is up to date BEFORE attending so we can ensure everyone is contactable and covered by our Insurance. The enrolment form is here.
- Wash all hands, adult and child, OFTEN. Please get children to wash their hands in the art room sink when they return from playing outside or after using art materials as we will not be cleaning these surfaces regularly. Remember to sing Happy Birthday TWICE!
What do you do if you think you have COVID19 and have been to playgroup?
You must notify us ASAP if you suspect you have or are confirmed to have COVID 19 and have attended Playgroup. Playgroup will notify all members, close for 2 weeks and do a deep clean of the Cottage. We will, of course, protect your privacy.
Keeping everyone informed is why it is so important that you make sure you have enrolled, paid your membership fees, and signed in every time you attend.
The Fine Print
We are following the same guidelines given to schools to keep
us all safe whilst we play. The main points are:
1. All parents and children who are unwell must stay at home.
2. Hand hygiene, cough etiquette and environmental cleaning are effective ways to reduce transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
3. Adults should keep 1.5m between each other, as the main risk of transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the school (read ‘Playgroup’) environment is between adults.
4. Parents/carers of children and young people with complex needs should seek medical advice (from the child or young person’s medical practitioner) to support risk assessment and informed decision making about whether on-site education is suitable.
We’re all volunteers doing our best to make this safe and fun for you and your family so please let us know if you have anything you want to tell us.